Principles of Partnership
The Castle Partnership Academy Trust operates under a distinct vision with set principles. These principles were developed by stakeholders from across all three academies and underpin the work we do each and every day.
The Partnership is committed to all through education, firmly believing that a love of learning should be nurtured from a very young age and that the traditional phases of education should be integrated to secure continuity, progression and high standards.
Our principles are:
- To secure, in a safe and caring environment, the highest possible standards of achievement and attainment for each child and young person.
- To enable each school to retain its identifiable character, as an equal partner, within the overall vision and policies of the Partnership.
- To ensure that the curriculum, approach to learning, advice and guidance systems and policies are consistent and compatible throughout the Partnership.
- To build and maintain a common, streamlined governance and leadership structure across the Partnership, with the Principal accountable to the Partnership for the performance of all schools within it.
- To ensure that members of the Trust and other bodies have relevant skills and expertise and reflect key stakeholders in the community.
- To improve efficiency through flexible and cooperative use of resources between schools.
- To work within the wider community to maximise opportunities for everyone.
- To ensure outstanding professional development opportunities for all staff